Got allframe working! Finally.
Compared a density plot I made of my star list with one made from the original catalog. I'm inclined to say that the one I made with the original catalog matches figure Beth sent that she made back using that catalog. But there are still significant morphological differences between my distribution from the new catalog and these other figures. This concerns me.
I also have an idea about what could be causing ridiculousness in my input file...I think it's most likely something wrong with the input file. I don't have enough time to implement some changes at the moment but I'm going to come back to this tonight and try a revised input file.
1. I want to close the loop on this stellar density plot. Hopefully I'll have Allframe results to work with.
2. Allframe will be done running, so I'll need to figure out how to put together my master list and then create a CMD.
3. Go back to working on the max likelihood stuff. I got caught up with Allframe so I'm still having many of the same issues as before. I'm wondering if I didn't quite implement Dave's corrections correctly. Something is wrong and it's probably going to take a careful eye to catch it. It would be great if I could have it running by Friday so I can be sure to have some solid results to put into my talk.